This bank is continuously investing to increase customer satisfaction and support a customer centric culture within the bank. To meet today’s customers’ high expectations towards our products and services, we need, among other, to increase the quality of customer communication. Therefore the bank has started the Message Strategy.
The mission of the message strategy is to enable colleagues across business lines to create compliant, relevant and personal messages for our customers. This is done by co-creating a clear set of message guidelines, optimized message design, a harmonized way of working and tooling to empower delivery teams.
As the workstream lead (or member) way of working and tools, you are responsible for harmonizing the way of working for all campaigns and personalized messages that are sent to the customer. This harmonization includes the design of digital tooling for internal end-users and setting up de functional requirements.
Your internal clients are from all business lines and a number of departments, like e-commerce, marketing, communications and operations. And your most important stakeholders also diverse, being Legal, Risk, Compliance, Campaign owners, Journey Owners, Product Owners, etc.
With the following results:
- Design a harmonized way of working for campaigns: understand the current way of working of the different departments, the differences and design the optimal new way of working.
- Apply all new legal requirements on the way of working, so that users of the process will be compliant.
- Create easy to use and user friendly digital tools to support end-users to follow the process and comply with guidelines.
- Guarantee that the campaign process is auditable; in other words, the process needs to be documented in terms of reviews, approvals and changes.
- Discuss functional requirements with IT delivery teams
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Stakeholder management in a complex stakeholder environment; Connect and engage stakeholders proactively
- Business Process Modelling / workflow design
- Business analysis and requirement management; gather and understand the functional needs of different user groups and make sure that functional requirements of the CLP for messages are incorporated in the solution, end-to-end.
- Information management; understand data flows in a complex communication architecture
- Agile planning and agile value delivery
- Know how to apply latest Office Tools, including Sharepoint, PowerAutomate, Forms, etc.
- Strong Dutch and English communication
We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in comparable roles and an academic level of education.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.