Within projects you will work closely with both business partners and the multi-disciplinary design team to build a deep understanding of business and user needs, generate innovative and relevant concepts and implement compelling and impactful product service solutions. In particular, you will work with teams to define the contribution of digital interactions within a service and envision relevant digital experiences.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Service, Industrial or Interaction Design
• You have 3+ years relevant service design experience specifically on healthcare context
• Plus, You have professional experience on Software as a Service (SaaS) propositions and concept development of new business models.
• You are recognized for your expertise and talent in service design and for your specific competency knowledge and capability.
• You are passionate about healthcare
• You have experience within Health care/ Critical care domain (preferably)
• You have a positive, upbeat outlook with team emphasis.
• You are hardworking, flexible, empathetic and creative.
Analytical & conceptual skills:
• You use appropriate and effective analytical and conceptual skills to increase domain knowledge and to create meaningful and innovative solutions.
• You analyze required information to form a relevant understanding of context (domain, business, market, emerging contexts, related trends, target groups, etc.) and define and articulate relevant insights.
• You create surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts that explore potential or articulate a proposition, based on contextual understanding.
• You help direct complex business strategy programs and projects through use of deep business knowledge & design thinking.
Service development skills:
• You use appropriate and effective service development skills to articulate simplicity across services, supporting business needs and increasing NPS.
• You develop service blueprints that integrate user needs analysis (i.e. experience flow), multiple media touch points and back-end service delivery systems.
• You explore and create tangible visions of holistic brand experiences beyond product propositions, to inspire and stimulate businesses.
• You support the business to design internal business systems and processes in order to manage and deliver a service.
Visual design skills:
You use appropriate and effective visual design skills to articulate simplicity across interaction & interface, supporting business needs and increasing user satisfaction.
• You develop and use appropriate visualization skills (sketching, prototyping and specification) to define and communicate interaction concepts.
• You create effective and appropriate visual languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market and culture.
Communicating & influencing skills
• You use communication & influencing skills to build relationships with teams and key decision makers and achieve the best solutions.
• You communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at an individual and group level to your direct team members, suppliers and business contacts. You develop the right communication style and influencing tools.
• You build relationships and networks, and appropriately influence relevant internal and external stakeholders. You should be seen as an expert and able to influence up to the Management Team level of Business Units to achieve short- and long-term goals.
This position is for professionals that will be contracted by Yacht and are interested to be employed directly by Philips after 12 months.
Salary range between €4.500 - €5.000 gross per month
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.