At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer? Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
We are looking to hire 4 Data Analyst, for an international bank in the Netherlands!
Preventing Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing are one of the key aspects for our society and our organisation, and as a bank we play a major role in this field. In order to be effective in fighting financial crime, we need smart individuals like yourself who get their energy from looking into data, patterns and behaviour of our customers in order to uncover illegal activities. Together with the team you will be responsible for optimizing our current Transaction Monitoring (TM) system and eventually for introducing more advanced analytics methodologies such as Machine Learning into our TM models.
As you can imagine, doing this job requires statistical, investigative and operational expertise and if done successfully, will make sure that our analysts are able to focus on the true positive alerts - hence spend their time on truly value-adding activities. In summary, in this role you will be on the front line of fighting financial crime.
As a TM data analyst you:
• Perform data analyses using Python
• Are experienced in working with large data sets (as you can imagine, years of historic transaction data does not fit in an excel file)
• Are motivated by making our TM system more effective to catch criminals, not necessarily by using the most complex models
• Perform data analysis and translate this into audit proof documentation that can be used for decision-making
• Have extensive statistical knowledge and are able to use it to provide quantitative proof for model improvements
• Combine a pragmatic approach to realize quick wins with a long term vision on further improving the model tuning methodology
• Translate regulatory and procedural requirements around tuning (and back-testing) into a methodology and way of working that fits within the existing system and processes
• Liaise with multiple stakeholders within the RetailNL domain globally. Such as IT, Business, Compliance and Operations within all regions to ensure effective management of requirements by actively seeking solutions related to building and improving the global AML/CTF solution.
We expect you to be:
• Business focused
• Pro-active in your approach to problems
• Able to deal with different stakeholders
• Stress resistant
Do you think you fit the following profile?
• Academic degree (MSc / Phd) in Statistics or a related field
• 2+ years experience in advanced analytics / modelling / artificial intelligence activities
• Accreditation or certification in FEC, FATCA, CRS, ESR or AML expertise or otherwise
knowledge of (inter)national risk and regulatory developments around AML/CTF is preferred
• 2+ years of work experience in similar jobs (preferred)
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; in English (and Dutch)
• Understanding of banking processes, products and clients (preferred)
· Salary in a range of ….
· 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour work week
· 8% holiday pay
· Retirement plan
· Company laptop
· Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
· Permanent contract
· Personalized training budget
· Personal coaching and HR guidance
· Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
· Knowledge events tailored to your expertise and career development
·Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.