You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Cluster is responsible for the marketing, service, development, and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. In the regulated industry, applications play an important role in the development lifecycle. You will be part of an AGILE scrum team all working on the test automation framework and related tools.
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take the initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge, and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application, and marketing). Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
- Develop the test automation framework developed in C# and using Specflow and NUnit
- Develop supporting tools to dashboard and analyze the results of automated tests. Technologies used are: MicroServices, Docker images, and Jenkins pipelines
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable automated test protocols
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools, and design verification process
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service, and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Define best practices and train & guide users to maximize the value of test automation
- A bachelor or master in IT, software development, mechatronics, computer science, or alike.
- 2+ years proven experience with test automation and related tools
- Proven software development/scripting skills, minimally in Gherkin / C#, preferred to have also knowledge on Nunit & Specflow
- Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with different cultures and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- Start: 27 - September - 2021
- End: 1 - July - 2022
- Location: Best
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Employees will be contracted by Yacht (permanent or temporary). Freelancers are also welcome!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.