At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer? Find out today, we'd like to discuss the following opportunity.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer, for an international bank in Amsterdam.
Description of activities:
The bank's IT Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. This means we value our top notch quality standard, while you’ll work with the best professionals in software development. As an Engineer you are responsible with your team to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation, with main focus on Identity and Access management. Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs to excellent solutions. As an IT Engineer you work within Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) in one of our Scrum teams in the Grid Identity & Access (I&A) and are co-responsible for one of our products CyberArk
With the following results:
- Refine, design, build, implement and support of CyberArk implementation
- Continuous improvement of test automation, implementations and operational tasks (CI/CD)
- Solve production incidents together with the team, if needed 24/7
- Continuous improvement of software development
- Collaborate with various Business and IT parties to produce excellent results for our customers
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in PAM and IAM
- analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in working DevOps
- Profound Azure and Azure DevOps knowledge
- CyberArk Sentry Certified
- Knowlegde of Linux, Windows, and Mainframe
- A proactive mindset
· Salary in a range of ….
· 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour work week
· 8% holiday pay
· Retirement plan
· Company laptop
· Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
· Permanent contract
· Personalized training budget
· Personal coaching and HR guidance
· Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
· Knowledge events tailored to your expertise and career development
· Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.