Do you want to be a transformation leader, teaming up with over 20 Quality and Reliability professionals to support all Philips businesses globally with End-to-end (E2E) product Quality and Reliability? Do you want the global expert who guides Philips teams and organizations to adopt and embrace the Philips Excellence Process Framework?
Do you want to play a leading role -as System Norm Compliance Expert- to continuously improve Philips development processes and operational quality and realize the company its quality strategy and targets? We advise you to start applying!
Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- identification and verification of quality and regulatory product requirements in accordance to Quality & Regulatory demands set forth in regulations, directives, standards, guidelines, and common specifications.
- being the interlinking pin between System Architects, product development engineers and Regulatory Affairs deploying and implementing regulatory product requirements to ensure creation of compliant products and compliant product documentation.
- working closely with product development teams within Philips business units as well as external customers driving product quality and compliance. This includes, but is not limited to, support the creation of regulatory plans, perform safety and risk assessments, facilitating U-D-P-FMEA's and product verification reporting to effectively assure product quality and to mitigate potential compliance risks.
- supporting ES business portfolio by defining and implementing basic QMS for external new ventures (start-ups). This to strengthen the "license to operate" within the venture's field of expertise and to ensure compliance of the (technical) development work done by ES.
- driving quality and compliance in projects for the development of medical and non-medical devices, sub-assemblies, equipment, prototypes and investigational devices or other innovative Philips products by providing clear guidance during the implementation of applicable regulations including CE marking regulation, directives, standards and guidelines, to support best in class project execution and product realization.
- acting as promotor for quality and regulatory awareness by supporting and providing training, instruction, and practical guidance.
- support the implementation of the Philips âone way of working' in product development using and promoting PDLM.
- addressing compliance deficiencies. Participating in product development, quality, and regulatory initiatives as a cross functional contributor.
- supporting Engineering Solutions with the process of harmonizing Philips QMS's into one single PQMS structure.
- providing support related to audit readiness for ES and its customers related to the ES projects conducted.
- MSc /PhD degree in relevant area of expertise; e.g. Physics, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems Engineering, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer-oriented product development (preferably global) organizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a development quality related function
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields of quality, reliability and problem solving in organizations
- DfSS or DMAIC Black Belt/Master Black Belt, or equivalent by experience
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we will make you an offer, a permanent contract could be an option. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.