Description of activities:
SCRUM MASTER – CRAS AMSTERDAM
CRAS is a backend system which plays a critical role in administrating financial and risk data. The applications process large amount of data in a complex environment. We have three teams working on the CRAS system. Two teams are based in Mysore (India) and one team is based in Amsterdam.
As Scrum Master for the CRAS Amsterdam team, you will be part of a diverse team which is transitioning to a fully DevOps team. The team consists of IT Engineers who are specialized in different skills like development, testing, solution design and operational support. As part of becoming fully DevOps, the team is in the middle of a migration to the Azure Cloud for existing applications and is expected to deliver new applications at the same time.
It is essential as Scrum Master for the CRAS Amsterdam team to be able to guide the team in managing the work and deadlines as efficient as possible. Strong leadership and coaching skills are also required to help the team grow, especially with the challenge of working remotely most of the time.
- Experience in a scaled agile environment and complex (financial)landscape
- Experienced in working with multiple scrum teams
- Knowledge on CI/CD software development process
- Communication and coaching skills
- Experience with large change projects
- A mindset of Continuous Improvement
- A Delivery mindset
With the following results:
Enhance Delivery of 3 CRAS Teams
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Scrum master certification (PSM1 or PSM2)
- You should know how to use JIRA and/or Azure Boards
- You should have experience and knowledge on scrum/agile framework
- Time management and organisation skills
- Experience with Change Management, Servant Leadership, Coaching, Conflict Handling
- Knowledge on DevOps
- Knowledge on Cloud (preferred)
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps tools (preferred)
· Salary in a range of ….
· 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour work week
· 8% holiday pay
· Retirement plan
· Company laptop
· Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
· Permanent contract
· Personalized training budget
· Personal coaching and HR guidance
· Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
· Knowledge events tailored to your expertise and career development
· Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2,500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.