Professional responsible for Global Marketing Communications to support BU and Industries in marketing related topics to achieve the MTP goals and partnering with other Business Areas and Divisions.
- Define Marketing Communication processes and standards;
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public;
- Facilitate marketing strategies to deploy internally as well as externally Andritz Feed & Biofuel (AFB) products and services;
- Create traditional as well as digital strategies to increase market awareness about AFB products and services;
- Plan, develop, execute, manage and/or support customer events, fairs, exhibitions, webinars;
- Interact with the Vice Presidents for BU, Industry Managers, Product Managers and Regional Managing Directors, staff of the Marketing/Communications/P.R. function, and the service providers.
- Support sales related to ANDRITZ strategies and tools: Docupedia, WebCRM, Marketo, etc. as well as other marketing material (folders, presentations, videos, etc.);
- Participate in corporate communications initiatives and develop strategies to promote Metris brand and reputation;
- Assume the Marketing mix 1P (promotion given on Product and Feature Function Benefit input);
- MarCom is responsible for Public relations, choosing the right media (ads, newsletters, social media, websites, etc.) to deliver our message and developing a plan for when and how to share information;
- Support in Market Research
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution across the organization, direct or through 3rd parties;
- Develop and manage short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance;
Knowledge or experience:
- Customer behavior
- Customer Experience
- Marketing strategies
- Fair and Events management
- Design principles
- Social Media and Digital marketing strategies
- Fluent English, any other language an advantage
- Min. of 5 years of professional experience working in the plant business, industrial solutions, large project or comparable industry.
- Proven experience in working in matrix structure.
- Specific Industry Animal Feed, Pet and Aqua Feed, Biofuel or comparable product line knowledge is a plus
Period: at least until the end of 2021 (possible extension)
Hours: 32-40 (fulltime preferably)
Location: Geldrop (option to work both from home and at the office)
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.