Senior Enterprise Architect Post Merger Integration
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a critical role in enabling the post merger integration of companies acquired by Philips. Define and drive the overall IT architecture to fully integrate the new company in the Philips IT Landscape. Design the transition architecture and define which capabilities from the acquired companies should not migrate given its unique value or gap in the existing landscape. Be the trusted advisor for the Sr. Stakeholder in M&A, Business, and IT.
You are responsible for
• Execute Enterprise Architecture design and PMI architecture across all domains
• Define, design and document the architecture strategy
• Build and drive the transition architecture from legacy systems into the defined target architecture while simplifying the IT landscape
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
IT Leader with strong expertise in technology and Enterprise Architecture as well as extensive experience in working with Senior Stakeholder.
• 10+ years of experience in implementation of SAP, Salesforce.com, and its eco system like FinancialForce
• Experience with Thales Sentinel EMS, Zuora and ServiceNow is a plus
• Degree in Computer Science, Math, Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Proven business process understanding of Sales, Service, Supply Chain, and Software Delivery
• Demonstrate Sr. Stakeholder management and ability to present architecture content to Executive Management
• Strong communicator and a good listener
• Must be result driven and ability to stay focused in a complex and fast paced environment
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
You will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.