In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of an international team responsible for recruiting exceptional and diverse talent to fuel the growth and profitability of Philips Health Tech. We offer you a job with full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate, along with contributing to Talent Acquisition projects. You drive our candidate experience and act as a strategic advisor across the business. You are responsible for the constant search for the best talent for Philips. You act as a business partner and advise the hiring managers on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge. You are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, from identifying the business needs to overseeing the offer process for the selected candidate.
Your responsibilities in a snapshot:
- Contracting contingent workers to a Philips contract.
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with your customer.
- You analyze the customers& business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment approach, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and selecting potentially suitable candidates. You source and attract relevant candidates for Philips through LinkedIn, Avature and additional innovative tools.
- You select and interview suitable candidates using competency based interview techniques and, if necessary, other tests.
- Also, you ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment approach. Job-offer and contracting. You manage the offer process in alignment with the hiring manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- a Bachelor degree, combined with proven experience within the recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment.
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong customer and solution focus.
- Outstanding communication, consulting and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of complex corporate recruitment in an international setting.
- Personality skills: team player, enthusiastic, accountability.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
You are part of
Philips Talent Acquisition is a Center of Expertise in our HR organization. Together with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, other Centers of Expertise and Philips People Services, we deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. In the Talent Acquisition team for Royal Philips, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the best people for Philips. As Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are part of the Enabling Functions Talent Acquisition team of experienced, passionate and fun professionals. This position is based in Eindhoven or Amsterdam.
A role within the Human Resource organization. Recruiting world class professionals to contribute to accelerating the growth and profitability of Philips, delivers all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, develops national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.