In this role, you have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in improving Data Quality across the I2M domain and collaboration on cross domain initiatives, ultimately enabling product improvement acceleration, rework reductions and continuous process optimization.
This is a management role to manage IT teams to create reports but also a role to improve data reports.
You are responsible for:
- Managing IT teams to create reports but also to improve data reports
- Driving transparency and insights on data flows within the I2M domain and usage of I2M data in other domains (M2O, O2C). Based on this, you establish requirements for I2M IT tooling and Innovation processes
- Establishing Data Quality reporting using Data and Process Mining technologies/ methodologies in the I2M domain and collaborating with the data experts of the other domains on this subject
- Creating meaningful reports and designing clear dashboards based on a good understanding of defining KPI definitions
- Defining data quality & process improvement proposals
- Serve as a business process expert (BPE) for report requests in the I2M domain and thought partner for Data and Process mining
- Creating a community of Data Stewards in businesses and a close collaboration with your peers in the M2O and O2C domain and in IT
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Must haves: a mature candidate with management experience (you will manage the IT teams who create reports to get the correct reports/improve the reports), Good comms skills to communicate/work together with (senior) management.
Experience with Data (data quality/improvement, define which data is available, what the expectations are, understand what kind of info is important on R&D department. how the reports should look like and contain, but also talk to business on quality of data, analysis and improvement of data reports).
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Information Technology or Business Informatics
- Management experience (since you will manage the IT teams regarding reports)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Data (Quality) Management in an idea-to-market or product development environment. (Data quality/imporvement, define which data is available/ what expectations there are, understand what kind of info is important for R&D. Being able to talk to the business on quality of data)
- Proven knowledge of the processes and data managed in the I2M domain - understanding of the processes and data needs of the adjacent domains M2O and O2C is a pre
- Technical expertise in report creation, data- and process mining and good understanding of their implications for business strategy
- Good understanding of digital medical product regulation, -quality and data privacy
- Strong communication and influencing skills & ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills, structured and organized
You can be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are more then welcome.
Work location: would be nice if a person can come to HTC (1-2 days a week) but role can also be remote (East US, Europe or India due to timezones).
This role could also become a perm role over time with potential to grow
You are a part of
Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program set out to unlock the company's full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused Health Tech Solutions Company. Ultimately, it's all about achieving excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in our markets. To achieve this goal we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best practices and to become a true plug and play organization. Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence is a capability improvement and business transformation program driving sustainable capability development, and implementation across the businesses in a sustainable way.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.