BlueX is the global digital experience platform that will enable Randstad to become a customer-centric organization. Their vision is to provide a seamless experience to all of their customers, no matter the platform or device. They will achieve this by empowering their people around the globe to innovate where it matters. This will enable their bigger countries to lead and their smaller countries to learn, meaning they all grow together, at scale. BlueX connects the dots, provides a service, and allows everyone to work on making them a better organization by putting their talent and customers at its center.
your typical day includes:
As a digital analyst, you are operating in an international environment on a daily basis.
The role of the digital analyst is to analyze the business needs, processes, and data to define new solutions in relation to the pre and post-migration to blueX. Defining acceptance criteria from the system point of view and supporting in defining the success metrics.
Collaborating with their opco stakeholders, both IT & marketing, other analysts, and the product team you will suggest improvements to services and products, based on your understanding of the current landscape (both qualitative and quantitative).
Next to that, you work closely with the product- and UX team to help analyze features and functionalities and to create detailed reports in order for the team to create meaningful stories.
- You have solid experience in managing all stakeholders in our business, from marketing to IT.
- Experience as a digital analyst or software development in our industry is a plus
- You have experience in a digital, multinational surrounding and a proven track record with (data) analysis on behalf of customer experience is a prerequisite.
- You must know how to use Atlassian (Jira) a strong preference
- An interest in product development, marketing, and process management is a plus.
- You see a need to continuously improve to delight their users, you have flexibility and supportiveness in adapting and meeting changing needs of the business and understand the workings of an enterprise.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality, the capability to manage and work together with different stakeholders to grow relationships, and are able to work independently but also a team player.
- You are an exceptional organizational- and interpersonal skill, innovative personality with a critical/creative thinker mindset focussed and results-driven.
-Duration: Till February 2022
-Location Diemen (5 min from Ziggo Dome)
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
the world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.