We are currently seeking for a passionate scrum master/Agile Coach to join us within the Advanced Analytics domain of CADM (Chief Architecture and Data Management). In this role you will be a coach, transformation advisor and facilitator. You will be responsible for the Advanced Analytics platform team and the Machine Learning Engineering CoE.
These Dev/ML-Ops teams are trusted with the innovation/maintenance of the central Advanced Analytics platforms and the onboarding of all ML & AI models. You are the servant leader of these teams, consisting of 20 FTE members and help the teams to deliver high-quality services, develop self-organizing capabilities and foster the drive for continuous improvement. The challenge is considerable, the ambition is high and the possibilities are vast.
As a Agile Coach you are responsible for the improvement of your teams in terms of (speed of) delivery, quality, cooperation and development.
Being a Agile Coach at this large bank means that you:
• continuously seek to find new techniques and ways of working that will help the team to sustain their high performance;
• challenge and coach the team to achieve short and long term ambitions;
• coach the teams and leaders (PO/SM/EL) in their agile roles and mindset;
• advise the IT Engineering Leads on topics related to HR and performance management based on the knowledge you gain from your involvement in the daily activities of the team;
• notice problems and opportunities concerning the team composition in an early stage and ensure a good cooperation between team members;
• notice impediments within your team and make sure they are solved in time;
• keep the focus on the optimum performance and learning loop;
• facilitate activities with other teams (synchronisations of work, general collaboration and knowledge sharing between teams).
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, and 6+ years’ of relevant experience;
- You have a proven track record of coaching and/or mentoring, advising and teaching on organizational and team level;
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and diverse, cross-functional teams/organizations to define requirements, scope and delivery timeframes, driving on-time execution;
- Working knowledge and experience in Jira, Confluence, AzureBoards;
- 5+ years project leadership experience, mentorship;
- PSM I or II Certified;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting-edge solutions;
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to deliver high-quality work in a structured, disciplined and time-conscious manner.
· Salary in a range of €50.000- €88.000
· 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek
· 8% holiday pay
· Retirement plan
· Company laptop
· Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
· Permanent contract
· Personalized training budget
· Personal coaching and HR guidance
· Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
· Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
· Networking events with an informal character,
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.