What are you going to do?
The Project Management Officer (PMO) is responsible to support the programme manager and project manager to drive the execution of key programmes and projects within LeasePlan Digital. The PMO performs project administrative tasks such as: project budget control, planning management, risk and issue management, staffing plan management, prepare communication deck, ensure quality in reporting, organizing required (committee) meetings and taking meeting minutes. The PMO is ensuring that projects have all project management artefacts deployed and managed. In addition, he/she pulls data and creates reports from the progress tracking systems to supplement information submitted by project teams. The PMO also maintains a central repository of shared files for audit and compliance purposes.
- Support programme and project managers to drive the programme and project teams in their projects execution
- Ensure project planning is set up in Jira and support the project managers in creating their planning in Jira and setting up necessary Jira / Kanban board
- Track planning progress in Jira by checking that stories are moving or need to be broken down in case of slow movement
- Maintain the project / programme staffing plan updated and ensure project team members contracts are renewed on time
- Manage the risk, action, issue and decision log / board. Analyse roadblocks, support removal of roadblocks and prepare adequate decision paper on board level
- Ensure project budget is updated with monthly actuals and reported against
- Ensure stakeholder mapping is kept updated
- Maintain a log of contracts established for the project / programme and ensur contracts are renewed on time
- Ensure communication plan is in place and acted upon
- Polish information deck in terms of content, lay out and overall quality
- Review weekly report and ensure reports are of high quality, readable and understandable
- Responsible for having project documentation properly organized
- Responsible for onboarding new resources (includes giving access to systems, documentation repository and explaining the project / programme way of working)
- Support with setting up meetings and workshop, booking rooms, booking team travel
- Ensure project management standards are applied across the programme / projects and that the project team has project management tools in place (e.g. planning, scope document, budget tracking tool) and validated / approved
- Act as a scrum master when the team works in agile way to ensure proper Sprint execution
- Ability to follow and understand content discussions within projects in the organization and challenge the status reported, if needed
- Sufficient credibility to work with senior leaders across projects and broader enterprise
What do you need to do the job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of project processes and experience with Project Management tools, and expertise in MS Project
- Strong knowledge of different project/programme methodologies including In depth knowledge of SCRUM, Prince2, Agile, ITI. Agile way of working experience is preferable
- Expertise in MS PowerPoint is essential as well as Jira
- Knowledge of other MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel) is required
- Experience of working with Jira/Confluence is a must
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience in a similar role
- English (fluent, verbally and written)
- Good communicator
- Solution oriented
- Forward thinking
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Project Management Officer experienced with large IT transformation programmes and projects able to support delivery teams implementing technical solutions, related processes and changes in LeasePlan 32 countries.
Who are you?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset
- You are used to solving problems yourself, and bringing solutions to management instead of problems
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, whilst keeping them strongly aligned at the same time
- You understand programme and project financials, planning, risk and issue management, etc.
- In a sometimes complex organization you know how to get things done
- For you results count as the only real measure of progress
- And you enjoy working with people, and supporting your programme team with respect for the persons involved
- You have good time-management skills
- You have Scrum or Agile certification
LeasePlan Digital is driving the digital transformation of LeasePlan. The goal of this digital transformation is to ensure that LeasePlan has global processes and supporting solutions that ensure smooth operations in Business-as-Usual as well as being fully future-proof to quickly respond to trends in the market. We are currently supporting the development and the implementation of all existing IT infrastructure, applications both on-prem, cloud and run, manage programs as well as support the overall Digital Architecture for the future.
PMO is an essential part of Digital Delivery who are responsible for the delivery and coordination of the programs and projects. In the last 1,5 years the team is build up and set the foundations for clear procedures and processes. PMO has about 20 PMO specialists and is still growing. The team works closely together to support all the program/project managers in executing their programs and projects. Next to supporting, the PMO team is still growing to the next level of professionalism with lots of room for creativity and good ideas to join this journey.
How is life at LeasePlan Digital?
With around 1.9 Million cars in over 30 countries and more than 50 years of experience on a global scale, LeasePlan is the largest automobile leasing and fleet management company in the world.
LeasePlan Digital, is there to create our ambition for a customer centric experience across all digital touch points, to deliver true value to our customers and in turn maximize long-term customer satisfaction.
Come work with other talented, energetic, and enthusiastic colleagues in an inspiring, digital environment. Our offices are conveniently located in the hip B. Amsterdam building.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.