At Yacht, we value our people and understand what is important for you. We believe in maximizing the potential of our employees by creating a work environment where people can challenge themselves, get the right support and have good working conditions. To achieve this, we design a tailor-made employment that suits your specific needs and ambitions. Curious to read about what we can offer? Find out today, we’d like to discuss the following opportunity.
We are looking to hire a Java developer, for an international bank in Amsterdam.
There is a clear focus on client and data driven, sustainable development. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services.
Within our department we work in Scrum/DevOps teams. You will be directly installed in one of the teams.
We believe in T-shaping, which means that beside your obvious expertise with development you are open to occasionally help the team out with other tasks as well, to help meet the goals you set as a team.
With the following results:
- Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Having stand-by duty to support 24/7 operation.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve data models that increase data accessibility and fosters data-driven decision making across I&A authorisation and authentication services.
- Implement data designs in database (SQL, Non SQL) or other storage
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write unit/integration tests and document work.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Design and implement data integrations and data quality framework.
- Develop Java plugins as part of the existing application to enable needed functionalities.
- Expected to learn to use and maintain PingIdentity Directory, Proxy, DataSync and DataGovernance applications.
- Help the team improve their knowledge.
- Advise the team and the Product Owner on future data structure and data architecture.
- Take part of the team on-call/stand-by schedule supporting the high availability application.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer).
- 4+ years of experience in Java back-end development.
- 2+ years of experience in multiple database technologies like: SQL server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems.
- 2+ years of experience in APACH kafka implementation and development.
- Knowledge of Cloud blob storage.
- Senior/experienced developer that has finished large and small projects.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Do you need more information or would like to have a personal chat? Feel free to reach out to us!
· Salary in a range of ….
· 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek
· 8% holiday pay
· Retirement plan
· Company laptop
· Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
· Permanent contract
· Personalized training budget
· Personal coaching and HR guidance
· Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals
· Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
· Networking events with an informal character
When you choose for Yacht, then you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals! Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the
Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your career and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.