At Philips Engineering Solutions we are a trusted partner for all Philips clusters, businesses, functions and markets, as well as for selected external customers. We turn ideas into meaningful innovations by providing deep engineering expertise, cross-business technology platforms, innovation processes, and tools.
Especially for our Connectivity Platform activities, we are looking for an extension of our team with an experience embedded software engineer who can support us in developing and releasing new BLE functionality of the cross-business platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer who will work together with the other engineers in the Connectivity Platform teams in Eindhoven and Bangalore, India.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the embedded C++ software for the connectivity platform
- Participating in requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, and release
- Assuring that your software complies to the requested quality norms,
- Participating in design and code reviews, and participating in FMEAs
- Creating automated unit tests and integration tests within the chosen frameworks
- Able to estimate own work, delivering input for the planning process
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured way
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
We are looking for
- You have an education in Electronics or SW Engineering
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in embedded SW development
- Very good knowledge of and experience with C++ programming language
- Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing, debugging
- Experience with various build and test tools
- Affinity with and experience in Agile software development
- Experience in BLE product development is a plus
- Start: 13 - 9 - 2021
- End: 30 - 6 - 2022
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Employees will be contracted by Yacht and should ideally be to open for transfer to permanent position. Freelance is not suitable for this position.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.