Consolidates the reporting of financial entities and produces (IFRS compliant) for external reporting of Philips Group including re-statements; this includes balance sheet statement, profit & loss statement, cash flow statements & other disclosures on quarterly press releases & annual report. Delivers internal reporting of business performance: monthly performance, quarterly forecasting, and annual operating plan. Is the competent partner for the finance function in Sector/ businesses and markets for reporting expertise and support. Issues finance instructions and for supporting preparation, publishing and distribution of reporting booklets. Investigates data irregularities and drives corrective actions. Drives improvement projects, mainly in financial processes & IT (i.e.M&A). Prepares & support knowledge sharing in order to arrive at "first time right".
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting activities of the Finance team
- Performing monthly consolidation
- Providing financial and business reports (intern and extern)Performing financial analyses to support budget and planning cycles and validations
- Guiding the external audit for the companies' group (all entities)
- Understand various software applications
- Reviewing cashflows and approving weekly payments
- Optimizing the accounting processes
- Implementing accounting policies
- Drive the improvement and effectiveness of transaction, financial reporting, analysis and systems
- Assisting the Finance Director with ad hoc questions and projects
Do you have these skills?
- At least bachelor Business Economics or Accountancy. (CPA, ACCA)
- 5-7 years working experience in a finance role (as auditor is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS
- Experience within the Medical Device industry or complex FMCG type orgnations have a strong preference
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact on all levels
- Proactive and hands-on attitude
You will be contracted by Yacht. At this moment, it is an assignment for one year.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.