Your responsibilities within this system test engineer role will include:
- Verify that delivered software builds/baselines fulfill the defined quality criteria in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline during development phase.
- In case quality criteria are not met, perform initial troubleshooting and analysis. Followed by informing the involved disciplines so that appropriate action(s) can be started to solve the issue.
- Analyze, interpret, and report test results for both product integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
- Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design about the delivered software builds/baselines and efficiency of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and test processes.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with other departments within research & development (R&D), service and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Looking for test automation improvements to make troubleshooting, analysis, reporting and information sharing simpler and faster.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols for system integration (e.g. test protocols/scripts):By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB foundation)
- Applying (medical) domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
System Integrator, bridge between development teams and verification teams. Responsible for the roll out of the system software. Coordinate analysis and follow up of problems regarding software installation.
We are looking for someone with
- System level integration or test experience.
- Software development and integration knowledge.
- Test automation knowledge / application development knowledge.
- Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and with multi side development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- The ability to quickly switch between complex tasks (high flexibility)
- Affinity/Knowledge with building and maintaining support tools/applications for system integration.
- Affinity/Knowledge about IT network infrastructure.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT Systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. Your location will be Best in The Netherlands and you will work together with your colleagues in both Best and Bangalore (India). The customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. The team that you will be working in has an average size of 8 persons but is part of projects that are typically larger than 20 man years. Those projects host development of new software, electronics, mechatronics, and components. Beside the work in your team, you will strongly collaborate with other teams of 10+ persons (among others: Test & Release Architects, software engineers, system test engineers and test environment engineers). We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.