DHL is part of the world’s leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units DHL Express, DHL Post & Paket, DHL eCommerce Solutions, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
The Parcel Accounting team is a part of eCommerce Solutions and was created 6 years ago and grew rapidly from 5 to 34 colleagues. We are a team of enthusiastic colleagues and with an average age of just above 30 years we have a soled mix of new insights and experience. Currently we are responsible for the accounting of four administrations within Parcel Benelux. As the market shows rapid growth and is always changing a part of our day to day activities consists of working at innovative projects like RPA (Robotics Process Automation) and process improvements. Our Accounting team is divided into four teams; Accounts Payable, General Ledger, RPA and Treasury/Intercompany.
As a Technical Product Owner you will be involved in large automation projects and will work closely with process experts and external consultants to develop and or implement new tools. Your main activities are:
· Plan development tasks in collaboration with the project team according to agile methodology definition of user stories / tasks / sprint plan).
· Implement and test process automations according to our development standards and best practices.
· Create technical documentation.
· Adhere to project expenditure in line with defined project budget
· Resolve operational problems and minimize delays in the delivery of projects
· Perform user acceptance test and deployment.
· Prepare and conduct go-live.
· Perform handover to business.
· Prepare and conduct handover sessions to enable the business to take over maintenance and continuous improvement.
· As per four-eyes principle conduct code reviews of your colleagues’ implementations.
· Perform status reporting in project or team meetings.
· Close collaboration and interaction along the implementation with process analysts and business experts.
As a productowner you are responsible for the development of a new self-billing tool for Service Partners, Transporters, City Hubs and Service Points. These are important parties for DHL as a link between senders and recipients of parcels and DHL.
Your role is then to (further) develop the application as well as possible so that it meets the needs of the users and all stakeholders. You are of course responsible for its up-time and you know how to inform the right people quickly and competently in the event of defects.
you are responsible for:
· Managing the development team (indirectly from FA team) according to the agile/scrum methodology and preparing development activities.
· Assessing completed work by organizing test sessions with stakeholders and possibly developers.
· Complying with the security and privacy legislation requirement within the project.
· You ensure that the board and stakeholders are informed about the progress and possible bottlenecks.
· Inventory and elaboration of wishes and needs of the client and other stakeholders in a vision and objectives.
· Developing a roadmap for the further development of your product(s). You work from a continuous feedback loop with users and stakeholders.
· Requesting and substantiating sufficient budget for your product(s) through well-substantiated business cases.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification, at least a HBO diploma.
· At least two years of relevant IT or automation experience.
· Demonstrated experience as a project manager with agile/Scrum methods.
· Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business. process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization.
· Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio.
· Desirable: Knowledge of Oracle R12 or Oracle Cloud, Basware and SAP.
· Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and Dutch.
· Ability to collaborate in an international team.
· Ability to take responsibility, target- and result-oriented approach to action.
· Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach.
· Confident and communicative demeanor, negotiation skills, and assertiveness.
· A great sense of responsibility.
· A structured way of working.
· A pair of sturdy shoes, which allow you to deal with different opinions from key stakeholders.
· The role requires limited Business travel within the Benelux.
We offer a benefits package that includes a competitive salary, bonus incentives and a pension scheme based on a defined contribution plan. In addition, we offer a wide range of employee benefits, such as discounts for various insurances, (leisure) activities and products. Furthermore you will have access to comprehensive learning programs and international career opportunities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking forward to your application!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.