We are establishing a worldwide business for total Digital Pathology Solutions encompassing an Ultra-Fast Scanner for digitization of microscope tissue slides and a Pathology Image Management System. Our solutions enable pathology laboratory and pathologists to work more effectively, leading to higher quality diagnosis and as a result better patient care.
You are responsible for
- Collaborating with your team on the components for processing large amount of pixel data from digitized tissue glass slides. This includes the encoding/decoding, processing and displaying of images on both back end and front end. These components enable pathologists to review slides for diagnosis and advanced image analytics solutions.
- You contribute to these components, which are part of current and next major releases of our Philips IntelliSite Pathology Solution (PIPS). Our PIPS improves the process in hospitals and research centers with deployed digital pathology. Image analytics solutions based on our SDK facilitate not only computer-aided measurements and characterization, but also advanced algorithms for assisted diagnosis.
- Design and implementation of software (on component or module level)
- Understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture.
- Design software based on design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
- Finalize the design specifications and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in question will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain and user-friendly.
- Perform work in-line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that were agreed in the department.
Skills and Experience
- Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in software development
- About 2 years of experience as a software engineer in the industry (product development)
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English
- Dedication to testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- Experience with graphics programming (e.g. OpenGL, WebGL, CUDA)
- Affinity with high performance data processing
- Affinity with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns
- Experience with working in cross-functional agile teams, DevOps environment
We drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
- Start: 01-Oct-2021
- End: 30 -Sep-2022
- Location: Best
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Employees will be contracted by Yacht (permanent or temporary). Freelancers are also welcome!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.