The W&R KYC Operations Center is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong communication skills.
Within the W&R KYC Operations Center, Business Support is looking for a Business Support Expert.
Making a difference
• Drive and support the formulation of strategy, vision and organizational design.
• Support the W&R KYC Operations Center management in planning, forecasting and reporting, tracking and monitoring on roadmap, resources and budget.
• Support KYC prioritization both within the W&R KYC Triangle as well as in the interaction with the regional management teams.
• Support and develop KPIs. Conduct performance analyses and KYC MI reporting.
• Coordinate and support meetings including setting up governance and structure.
• Standardize processes and MI reporting: Design and implement efforts and address gap.
• Conduct ad-hoc projects.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Operations Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. With you as a Business Support Expert, the team will consist of 6 colleagues in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural. We are looking for a Business Support Expert who collaborates with various line and project managers within a large, dynamic environment to achieve improvements.
Customer focus, complex problem solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role. As a Business Support Expert within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and liaise with the different regions. You coordinate central initiatives with regional activities and assure optimize translation of requirements and priorities. You represent regional interest in central discussions and vice versa. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• Minimal bachelor level of thinking and working with two-five years of experience.
• Have a critical mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
• Experience in a PMO role.
• Experience in supporting senior stakeholders, regional networks and coordination between regions with central activities.
• Excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity, in English and preferably in Dutch.
• Able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
• Knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions and knowledge of Banking services and products is an advantage.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.