The Spare part Coordinator is responsible for the progress and ensures that the project runs smoothly by means of planning, anticipating, controlling, redirecting and solving problems.
He or she coordinates supply activities (budget, information, quality, transport) and ensures that supply activities comply with the client’s contract (specification, drawings, design code, commercial conditions)
He/she has a helicopter view of different phases in procurement: RFQ, purchasing, Manufacturing, transport.
He/she will be a member of the Service and Warranty team and reports directly to S&W Management.
He/she is the direct link between sales Service and Warranty and supply. The Spare part Coordinator is the first point of contact for the supply members.
He/she is responsible for multiple S&W projects.
Reports functionally to sales within Service and Warranty.
Report hierarchically to the Head of Service and Warranty.
The Buyers, Expeditors, Coordinators, Transport Coordinators report the progress of the supply and transport activities to the Spare part Coordinator.
Start project/preparation phase
· Prepares and issues commercial conditions in project purchase instructions/conditions to supply team based on client contract conditions. Discusses purchase instructions with sales Service and Warranty and distributes to whom it might concern.
· Checks and distributes budget to the buyers. If not realistic, the Spare part Coordinator shall request the responsible person(s) to clarify.
· Monitoring man-hours per project and asks for clarification when budgeted hours are being exceeded.
· Attends kick off meeting with client.
· Monitors that Supply Department adheres to approved vendor list ( issued by Buyers and in accordance client specific requirements).
· Works out a single source plan in collaboration with Buyer and engineering
· providing input for subcontracting scenario (where to purchase, what transport routes, taking into account total cost of ownership)
· If possible experience with Heat Recovery Steam Generators
· Overall overview of the projects and the applicable Purchase Orders belonging to these projects
· Engineering skills in particular for Spare parts like i.e. valves, temperature elements, flow elements, etc., etc.
· Review WOBOM’s including check on specifications like VDRS, Drawings, Data sheets, IKZ’s
· Coordinating the process from the moment the items are procured till readiness for transport as per the contractual obligations towards our customer
· Support Finance with invoicing issues and deliveries
· Check labeling at our Warehouse were necessary
· Affinity with procurement activities
· Affinity with expediting activities
· Affinity with logistics
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.