Securing a role where you take on responsibility for the Customer Due Diligence knowledge & skills infrastructure of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale, Rural and Retail business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As CDD content expert you ensure that the CDD policies are being translated into training material and procedures for actors in the Client Onboarding process.
Making a difference
• Translating the regulatory changes into Global training or procedures
• Writing and maintaining the Global CDD Procedures
• Creating and maintaining the content of the training curricula for the CDD process and other regulatory assessments
• Providing training to actors in the Client Onboarding Process
• Acting as center of expertise on CDD and regulatory client assessments and classifications
• Delivering functional support to users on content related questions
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective KYC organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. You will be part of the Wholesale & Rural KYC Operations Center. Its purpose is to ensure that all employees in the KYC domain are sufficiently equipped for their job by creating an efficient and innovative KYC process.
Key objective of the W&R KYC Operations Center is to support the Wholesale & Rural regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. Your role will be to further strengthen the CDD knowledge and skills across the W&R regions and business lines.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you a contract on the basis of a 36-hour working week, preferable start date 1-9-2021 until 1-3-2022. With the possibility to extend if needed.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join major bank as a CDD Expert and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Content focus, collaborative, analytical and results orientated are clearly essential for the role of CDD content expert. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• Academic level of thinking and working with 3-8 years of experience in Law or Business Economics
• International experience within WR, preferably in the CDD domain
• Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for the financial sector
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience in an international (wholesale) environment or have demonstrated comparable working Client data management department
• Ability to monitor the impact that legislative changes will have on the Group and its business lines
• Ability to manage competing priorities and plan own work effectively and efficiently
• Experience with agile/Scrum
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.