As Hardware Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the hardware development of after-treatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders. Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments. Within role, no two days are the same.
CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
• Coordination and development of various activities in close cooperation with PACCAR internal stakeholders and external supplier.
• Translate project goals into product requirements, co-design, validate and implement towards market introduction.
• Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution.
• Contribute to extensive validation and release activities towards project milestones.
• Participate / leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
• Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
• Analyze results and presenting to management.
As Hardware Engineer you report to the Engineering Supervisor after Aftertreatment Hardware.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
• A strong team player and communicator.
• Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
• Strong organization and problem-solving skills and result-driven personality.
• English is mandatory and preferable Dutch
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine & aftertreatment development is the center of competence for development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and aftertreatment configurations for the future regulations. Our trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Hardware & Design is responsible for the hardware development of new engines and aftertreatment systems and maintaining the in-production products. The department is split in 5 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries and Aftertreatment.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.