Are you a Corporate Recruiter looking for a way to accelerate your career, grow as a professional and really make a difference? YACHT is searching for Corporate Recruiters to join our team and work at a variety of exciting companies in the Netherlands. Besides challenging assignments, YACHT will provide tailor-made courses and coaching, specific to your needs and ambitions.
About this role
YACHT is part of the Randstad Group and we have long standing partnerships with some of the most prestigious companies in the Netherlands. Our team is dedicated to banking customers, we provide a variety of services to companies such as Rabobank, ING, ABN Amro and KNAB.
These banks call on YACHT if they need temporary expertise. For example, to implement an improvement in their recruitment department, need advice, want to improve their candidate journey, manage suppliers or if they need temporary recruitment capacity to fill their vacancies with the best candidates. Interim professionals at YACHT carry out these assignments. Your growth as a professional is extremely important to us, so together we look for assignments that match your current experience and ambitions.
On an average day YACHT has roughly 300 professionals tackling exciting challenges spread out between these banks. You will be guided during your assignment by consultants from YACHT to bring the assignment to a successful conclusion, but also for your personal development and realizing your ambitions. This ensures that you will not be operating alone. You already have an excellent support group waiting for you when you arrive.
Your responsibilities as a Corporate Recruiter;
- You are crucial in the recruitment process, you are in contact with the hiring managers and candidates, you guide them through the entire recruitment process;
- Advise our customers on the right approach, this makes you of enormous added value;
- Conduct thorough intakes with management, where you take on the role of sparring partner;
- Thinking about and implementing improvements and deploying innovative ways of recruitment and selection;
- Draw up a recruitment strategy and catchy vacancy text
- Ensure a smooth selection process and contribute to an excellent candidate experience;
- Possibly carrying out the selection and selection interviews, together with management;
- Negotiate and coordinate employment conditions;
- Every day is interesting when you tap into the diverse local and international candidates who are eager to start their new journeys.
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English languages
- Great salary, between 4.100 and 4.800 euro dependent upon experience;
- An attractive bonus scheme on top of your salary
- Variety of training courses, all based on you as a professional and career goals;
- Excellent support to help you to realize your career goals and achieve your maximum potential;
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and option to work (at least partially if not completely) from home or at locations scattered across the Netherlands. Also a healthy work environment with great colleagues who are passionate about recruitment.
- Dive into a variety of assignments and challenges to help you grow as a professional and build up a well-rounded CV
- Further develop your expertise so that you can then advise others. Grow as an individual while simultaneously benefiting our clients;
- Laptop and phone plan;
- Eligible for a lease car;
- 25 days of holiday (based on 40hr work week);
Are you ready for this next step in your career?
We would like to get to know you, then we can answer all your questions and discuss the various options. We look forward to your application.
Do you have questions? Please contact Benjamin Dight:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 6 1381 2420
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.