Are you a born designer, great at developing new concepts and translating these into fitting solutions and delightful designs? Does innovation speak to your heart? Then put your talents to good use at this innovative Fintech! Within Group Innovation we are building the future of the bank by creating the disruptive financial business models of tomorrow. Our team consists of enterprising innovators from a wide variety of backgrounds in search of disruptive business models that create value for our clients, our employees and society as a whole. We are looking for an experienced UX designer (who also has visual design skills) to strengthen our team, so we can design banking for better.
You will drive customer research in order to make conceptual business models concrete as part of a corporate start-up team. Think of setting up research goals, creating research guides, interviewing customers and synthesize the insights. With these insights you design desired propositions.
You will work within an agile environment where you are expected to be the voice of the end user and are able to balance all interests involved. We expect you to make structural contributions to Service and UX Design to set our team up for success. Your will move disruptive business ideas forward by:
- Scoping and analysing user requirements and objectives;
Plan, execute and analyse research to understand customer behaviour through a variety of qualitative and/or quantitative methods:
- Setting up research material (research guides)
- Actual interviewing
- Delivering recommendations
- Design proposition
- Deliver data to UX Design team
- Work in close collaboration with Innovation Consultants, Innovation Managers, UX Designers and Engineers to help define goals, timelines and deliverables;
- Test out new ways of gathering consumer insights through new tools and/or methods to create repeatable processes that help the team scale.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- To start, you are an excellent researcher, and you can back this up with data;
- You are structured, creative, and thorough in your approach and can create output in an agile environment;
- You master the industry standard tools to make this happen;
- You are a curious digital native continuously seeking to learn;
- You understand banking and technology and are not afraid of the high complexity and regulations involved in the finance industry and large corporates;
- You dare to speak up, receive and give feedback and enjoy working in a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Expertise in the financial domain is appreciated, interest is a must;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is required.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days based on a 40 hour workweek
- 8% holiday pay
- Retirement plan
- Company laptop
- Optional is a mobile phone and company car, depending on the assignment
- Contract of 1 year with option on extention to a permanent contract
- Personalized training budget
- Personal coaching and HR guidance
- Part of a nationwide network of many interim professionals from operational to strategic function level
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise and your career development
- Networking events with an informal character, such as Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year dinner as soon as this is possible again
When you choose for Yacht, than you choose for a reliable company with the largest network. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of over more than 2.500+ interim professionals!
Our close collaboration with the mayor Banking institutes in the Netherlands, makes sure that we get the vacancies in first and hereby we deliver very nice opportunities for you.
Our personalized career guidance and education possibilities will give you the needed support to grow further in your carreer and discipline.
We like to think along with you about nice steps forward and how to reach those together. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.