In the position of Technical Application Manager you will oversee the landscape of the various operational services and systems used within the Global Connected Services. You will interact with various people (external/internal) on operational and tactical level. You will be able to build bridges and translate the full width of the operational portfolio into tangible actions, prioritize them and make decisions in the process. You will have the proper skill level to advise project managers and Global Connected Services MT.
• Continuously monitor all developments that might affect processes or IT services and analyses possible effects.
• Translate business needs into a (functional / technical) specification, take into account all boundary conditions and expectations/demands of all relevant stakeholders.
• Determine the planning needed to realize the deliverables.
• Manage all activities needed to realize the deliverables and take or initiate appropriate corrective measures.
• Define and/or execute tests, make sure all relevant documentation, procedures, directives and/or instructions are available and / or all users are trained.
• Support the users and monitor the condition and/or performance of the assets/processes/methods one is responsible for and correct or improve after approval of all relevant stakeholders.
• Plan and coordinate the activities
• Monitor progress of the work and take appropriate actions within own level of authority or escalate to a higher level of authority if required.
• Reports to the Service Delivery Manager Global Connected Services EU
• A bachelor's or graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Broad working knowledge of computer networking, installation, and administration.
• Experience with IT Service Management and project management.
• Excellent technical skills.
• Expertise in troubleshooting viruses and other computer problems.
• The ability to remain up-to-date with the latest technology developments.
• Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills.
• Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Please contact us for further details
PACCAR Global Connected Services develops and markets services that use truck data to advise the customer to enhance cost effective use of trucks. All knowledge and expertise in this field is structured within one global organization, across the entire PACCAR organization, indicating the strategic importance of global development of connected services for PACCAR. This also leads to consistency with regard to the customer experience across the DAF, Kenworth or Peterbilt brands.
You will part of the Connected Service (EU) team, a department of Global Connected Services. The department is responsible for the (IT) delivery of services and projects to enable the promoting how PACCAR is revolutionizing the vehicle ownership experience.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.