For our principle's ADM we are currently seeking as per immediately a medior result oriented change consultant (interim) who feels at ease within an international environment. In this specific role you have an eye for detail for interest and judgment for all involved parties and you know how to inspire colleagues as well as to reduce problems at different levels of complexity back to essential!
What will be your main deliverables:
- You will participate in the 1 ADM program, which for the coming years will be considered as one of the bigger strategic challenges for ADM;
- The 1 ADM program sets employees in their power, stimulates innovation at clients, creates values and lays the foundation of the HOW ADM in the nearby future would like to act as ONE enterprise;
- 1 ADM will set the norm, directing worldwide processes, improving data and supporting technology and also implement new ways of working in a digital environment;
- In this role you will participate in a team of Change Management colleagues, who support the implementation of Core SAP;
- Core SAP including the standardized processes will be introduced in different phases during the fourth quarter of this year and the 1st. quarter 2022 in the Flavours Organization in EMEA:
- Every functional area has it's own end-to-end process and you are the one who actively participates in this field;
- In this interim role you will support also in the Insight to Launch (I2L)-process, which is roled out as to be able to generate new ideas and introduce prototypes in a smoother way on the market. Furthermore also meant as to use the different possibilities of the different companies ADM own in a maximum way;
- You play an important role by helping the flavours I2L-organization to prepare themselves for new standardized processes and systems;
- You work closely together with colleagues from the OCM, Solution Delivery, Scrum Teams and the Flavours Business.
Your day to day responsibilities are described as underneath mentioned but are not limited to:
- Directing the action planning;
- Identifying employee target audiences and analysis of training needs for a wide scale of different positions these employees are executing at present as well as in the future;
- Developing training programs for all user groups;
- Supporting Change Network activities;
- Offering support in other HR transition activities;
- Activate Super Users and develop Train the Trainer activities;
- Assist in developing processes for a worldwide standardization of department activities considering implementation;
- Take care of internal communication with several departments, amongst them IT, Credit, Sales,
- Customer Service, Accounting, Processing en 1ADM-team.
- Initiate overview, direction and leadership for identified process improvements;
- Collaborate with the team in developing improvement projects and to care for successful implementations implementations.
- University level, an accomplished Master study, e.g. technical or business administration;
- Relevant working experience with projects with lots of impact on the organization;
- Methodologically educated;
- Experience in change management in an international environment;
- Excellent behavior of the English language written as well as spoken.
Please note: to be able to apply you actually have to live in the Netherlands.
- The ability to liaise with all leadership levels in a worldwide multi-functional team;
- The ability to manage several projects/responsibilities with a minimum of management and supervision;
- The ability to work under time pressure as well as to achieve deadlines.
You will be seconded on a contingency basis through Yacht's against an excellent remuneration package!
ZZP'ers are welcome!
Food is fundamental. It sustains us, fulfills us and fuels our wellbeing. As a global leader in human and animal nutrition, and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company, our principal is devoted to that impact every single day. At our client's, they need people who are passionate about solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. People who want to contribute to something greater than themselves, making a lasting impact.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.