As an experienced financial reporting analyst, you ensure that all financial information and reports are available to your finance colleagues and shareholders, efficiently. Together with your team you run recurring activities and trouble-shoot effectively when issues occur. You are able to spot improvement opportunities, initiate changes and implement these successfully. For this you can rely on your strong analytical skills and insights to trends and developments in your field. With your experience of the financial processes and knowledge of the financial data structures you are the linking pin between your finance colleagues, BI and IT teams, who recognise you as expert of the financial reporting processes.
- Actively support and coach various Finance stakeholders on the usage of the financial reports, data structures and hierarchies
- Manage the financial reporting infrastructure using various tools and systems, such as EPM OneStream, Oracle Fusion Cloud, SAP, HFM and Power Query
- Determine and resolve financial ‘data quality’ issues, monitor system performance and implement improvement plans and related projects, to continuously optimize the financial reporting landscape
- Actively involve stakeholders to contribute to and adopt standardized reporting structures and processes
- Act as linking pin between different departments within Finance, BI and IT
- An university degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- 7 years of work experience in finance
- Experience with analysing, creating and managing financial reporting flows and data structures
- Knowledge of Power Query, SQL, VBA
- Experience with EPM tool
Your strong communication skills enables you to connect easily with your colleagues and stakeholders and contributes to achieving our goals effectively and within deadline. Thanks to your efficient way of working, you can manage multiple tasks at the same time without losing oversight and are resilient in case processes are disrupted.
- set priorities
- establish and maintain relationships
Based on a 40-hour working week you can count on:
- A competitive salary with potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online Data Analyst Learning Program and strengthen your analytical skills.
- A voucher for a smartphone
- Discounts on companies' products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Together with 4 colleagues of the Technical Reporting Team you are part of Finance Operations department, focusing on managing the financial reporting processes. Acts as specialist in the underlying reporting structures and data setup, which is essential to fulfil the reporting ambitions. With the implementation of a new EPM tool the company is currently further GROWs and build the future for their finance teams. The core values ‘open up, team up & step up’ fits well with the dynamics in your team, open communication, strong collaboration and employee empowerment are the key ingredients for achieving successful results. Utrecht will be your home base.
A large multinational telecom provider
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.