Imagine an exciting role where you contribute to the continued enhancement of CDD quality of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale, Rural and Retail business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As a Quality Control Analyst you are involved in creating and maintaining the global quality assurance framework and develop and maintain all elements necessary to improve the quality of the Banks adherence to the CDD requirements.
You can make a difference by:
• Gaining insight into the quality of client files at WRR locations
• Training, mobilizing and improving locations as BAU feedback loop
• Gather and deliver input for training, procedures and tooling in order to further improve
• Create insights and overview in changes in regulation landscape
• Analyze reviews
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective CDD organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role.
Customer focus, collaborative, results orientated and building bridges across the WRR domain are clearly essential for the role of Quality Control Analyst. Being at the front line of quality assessment within the Bank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire adherence to the Banks quality ambitions. You communicate results clearly and effectively, while seeking opportunities to improve CDD across the organisation in a sustainable way.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• Academic level of thinking and working
• Solid understanding of CDD Policies and its working in daily practice (Pré)
• Able to extract quality requirements from CDD Policies, and apply then when reviewing files
• International experience within WRR and proven experience working across regions, domains and business lines
• In depth knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for financial sector
• Dutch fluently and English language skills
• Able to engage effectively with all levels, including senior management
You will receive a permanent contract for one year with Yacht with an option to extend. This allows you to benefit from the following conditions:
- Depending on your experience and expertise a monthly salary of €4000,- or higher
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Personal training budget;
- Training such as at the Dutch Compliance Institute or our Yacht CDD Talent Development Program;
- Personal coaching & HR guidance;
- Part of a network of many Compliance & Risk professionals from operational to strategic function level;
- Knowledge events tailored to expertise within Compliance & Risk and your career development;
- Network events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online) and the Yacht BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again;
If you choose Yacht, you choose a reliable party with the largest network within Compliance & Risk. This means that you are part of our knowledge network of 100+ Compliance & Risk professionals and that you get access to the best positions at major international banks!
Our close cooperation with these banks ensures that we are the first to receive vacancies and thus offer great opportunities for you. Our personal career guidance and training opportunities give you the support you need to continue to grow within the CDD / KYC field.
For example, you will start as a Medior CDD analyst, but will grow towards a position as Senior CDD analyst, Quality Checker or Compliance Officer. And you also get the unique opportunity to perform these different functions at different highly rated banks. Our mission is the best match, your personal development and happiness at work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.