Manage the sourcing of ancillary clinical supplies for worldwide clinical trials for
global pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations. Provide
analysis including strategic analysis and insight into suppliers and markets. Prepare
clinical supply plans in support of new and revised study opportunities. Participate
in negotiation strategies, conduct RFPs, RFQs and quotation analysis, cost modeling
and supplier management. Oversee PO execution and required ERP activity.
Duties and responsibilities (Location Amsterdam/The Netherlands)
- Build supply plans together with subsequent structured information analysis and business requirements.
- Ensure that the appropriate contingency and remediation plans are in place for supply plans. Categorize the ancillary supply as high/medium/low risk per established guidelines.
- Conduct detailed supplier and supply market analysis looking at facts, trends, and data analysis.
- Become subject matter expert on products both medical and non-medical.
- Utilize Vendors and/or Internet to determine appropriate products.
- Understand product data sheet, safety data sheet, certificate of compliance, and/or regulatory documents.
- Develop/source Vendors to support new product requests.
- Nurture continuous learning and product awareness in self-development and share with procurement colleagues and project management colleagues. Steward a repository of specification templates to assist in defining supply requirements.
- Monitor, report, manage and continuously improve supplier performance.
- Active member on one or more sourcing teams utilizing the above essential functions in a spirit of continuous improvement to drive assurance and quality of supply, service, cost and innovation.
- Work with procurement specialists to ensure the company funds are expended for clinical supplies in compliance with the corporate grant of authority table and in conjunction with approved supply plans. (Oversight of PO creation through ANSUMS & NAV requirements.)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by developing strong collaboration and trust with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Enhance the department and organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Ability and desire to work a project to completion meeting and or exceeding timeline deliverables.
- Demonstrate and drive the Ancillare mission, values and strategy.
- Participate and contribute positively to process improvement initiatives
- Travel as may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain familiarity and compliance with all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Supply Chain/Business/Life Science required, may consider equivalent work experience
- Preferably 3-5 years of Procurement experience in lab supplies and/or clinical supplies.
- Location is in Amsterdam Area - please note that you actually already have to live in the Netherlands.
- Ability to effectively read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to effectively work with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated high degree of flexibility and adaptability to deal with ambiguous and dynamic situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and project software.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of total sourcing spectrum from need identification to contract execution, including stakeholder and supplier management.
- Collaborative mindset and aptitude to embrace change.
- Ability and desire to effectively work with and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization
Deze functie biedt een vast dienstverband bij Ancillare.
Salariswens wordt beoordeeld op basis van de genoten opleidingen en werkervaring.
The First to Focus on Clinical Trial Ancillary Supply Chain™
Ancillare believes that the science behind the science is paramount to enabling the best clinical research. Applying proven supply chain strategies born from innovative problem solving, we arm Sponsors of global clinical trials with customized, end-to-end supply plans. This enables developers of new therapies to optimize their supply chains using streamlined processes, extensive global buying power, a vast depot network, and proven teams of clinical, procurement, operations, logistics, and regulatory experts. Ancillare’s industry-shaping model navigates the complexities of the Clinical Trial Ancillary Supply Chain™ to reduce both the overall cost and cycle time of clinical trials, and greatly improve operational efficiency across all levels of the value chain.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.