Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftetreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor of Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
- First practical experience on diesel engine - exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction. (SCR, DPF)
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Due to holidays feedback follows in week 33.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary (max for this position is € 5.400,-).
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Automotive Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.