Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Bio-analytical Science at an International biotechnological company.
We now offer a position for an experienced Research Associate to support (pre-) clinical sample assessment for product development and enabling registration of new therapeutic products. In this new position, you will be a pivotal player in nurturing the company’s growing ambitions.
Plan, design and execute laboratory testing under supervision of the Bio-analytical project lead, working in a structured GLP environment, processing and reporting data ensuring data quality and integrity. That is what it means to work as Research Associate Bio-analytical Science at this company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan your activities under supervision with the BioA project lead
- Design and execute laboratory testing
- Analyze and interpret obtained data
- Record all data and results according to standard procedures
Adhere to study specific plans and standard operating procedures:
- Perform routine tasks accurately according to standard procedures
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly
- Ensure to be adequately trained according to BioA training matrix
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Support technology innovation and or process improvement projects
You are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced biotechnology environment and using your knowledge in Ligand Binding Assays. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- A completed HLO / Bachelor degree or equivalent (candidates with Master or PhD background will not be considered for this role).
- At least 2 years work experience in development and execution of Ligand Binding Assays (ELISA, ECLIA, SIMOA)
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory bioanalysis and knowledge of relevant guidance documents as well as GLP experience
- Experience in development of pharmacokinetic assays and assays to detect and characterize unwanted immunogenicity
- Familiar with basis statistical and data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, design expert and SoftMax Pro
• You perform well under pressure and enjoy alternating between office and laboratory tasks
• Eligible to work in the Netherlands without the requirement of applying for a permit
Terms of employment:
Direct and full-time 1- year contract at our client. Extension is anticipated and can convert into permanent after 1 year.
Salary dependent on experience, between 2600 and 3600 euro gross per month (based on full-time employment).
About the company:
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.