Responsible for developing the contact lens category within specific accounts or channels to ensure that ACUVUE has fair share and appropriate growth within market. This is achieved by constructing robust compelling selling stories based on insight and turning the insight into action to achieve the business. Understands and creates recommendations for the main drivers of activity that produce both category and share growth as well as steal share within the category. Must be able to work with large multiple retailers (Key Accounts) in multiple sales channels and work cross functionally with multiple stake holders both internally and externally.
· Shape and develop - in coordination with the Key account manager - customer’s specific category and shopper insight driven plans with clear actions to drive customer and ACUVUE growth.
· Implement focused customers plan aligned with cluster/country strategy using brand guidelines and working closely to EMEA team and leveraging best practices from other countries.
· Actively participate to define Ecommerce strategy for BeNeLux.
· Oversee the development and implantation of customer specific promotional programs in conjunction with customer development and accordingly to strategy.
· Analysis of customer specific promotions vs. agreed KPI’s delivering key learnings and recommendations to the business.
· Deliver ‘best in class’ in-store execution to drive awareness of the contact lens category and ACUVUE and Integrate Digital and DataBase management in the Join Business Plan with customers.
· Create and delivers compelling, differentiated customer-selling stories that position Johnson & Johnson vision care as category thought leaders.
· Build effective and efficient relationships with agencies to ensure optimization of in-store execution.
· Build effective customer relationships at a manager level, independent to the commercial lead or KA manager.
· Bachelor degree.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG (healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus).
· Understands the principles of Category Management and has a good grasp of marketing and key-account management.
· Digital experience and Ability to deliver successful integrated campaigns.
· Business knowledge & good understanding of competitor strategy, plans and activities in their given market.
· Understanding of their customer needs and market needs.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong influence skills and results orientation.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Self-motivated- willing to learn.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Standout colleague.
Startdate 16-08-2021 untill 31-12-2021, 40 hour workweek.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, we are united in our aspiration to partner with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight for life.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.