We are looking for a smart, organized, and high-energy new recruit to join us on a six-month basis. You’ll be part of the global marketing team, that is building and consolidating Mileway’s position as the market leader in last mile real estate.
Under the leadership of experienced colleagues, you’ll assist in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing Mileway’s digital presence across all marketing channels. You’ll work alongside our international team and get hands-on experience with industry software and systems, while making great connections and making a real difference to a new, international real estate brand.
What you’ll do
• Assist in planning, executing, and optimizing all digital marketing;
• Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing (lead generation) campaigns as well as Mileway websites and property listings on external sites;
• Help set up and optimize digital marketing campaigns across different channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook) for different markets;
• Assist in designing, launching, and continuously improving the performance of country property websites including the creation of marketing tool kits for assets (photographs, site plans, descriptions etc.) as well as judging if existing material is sufficient (image quality, description quality etc.) and take respective actions if seen as not sufficient;
• Minor website editing (and potentially design tasks) on country property websites, the corporate website as well as asset-specific websites;
• Closely monitor integrations between websites/landing pages and CRM and ensure lead follow-up by Asset Management team;
• Manage the marketing data base project (the collection of photographs, site plans etc.) for all assets in the portfolio including reports on data population and follow-up with the country teams; • Assist in building a CMS and an email marketing solution that allows us to communicate & interact with RE brokers, customers, network and to track and measure effectiveness of such communications;
What you’ll bring
• Great attention to detail is a must;
• 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing;
• First experience in implementing, optimizing, and reporting on SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
• Solid knowledge of ad platforms and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
• First experience in working in Wordpress (or similar CMS);
• Experience with Google Data Studio (and integrations) is a big plus;
• Experience with the Adobe Suite is a big plus, but not mandatory;
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
• You are fluent in English, and you are comfortable editing property descriptions for marketing purposes;
• You have working proficiency in at least one additional European language (preferably French, Dutch, or German);
• Confident user of Power Point and Excel;
• Excellent communication skills;
• A hands-on approach and drive to get things done;
• Your passion for all things digital, teamwork, creativity, and a desire to learn on the job;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing:
• Results oriented. The ability to “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done, juggle a number of critical issues simultaneously;
Startdate immediately till the end of the year. 40 hour workweek.
Mileway launched in September 2019, which means you’ll join us as we enter our third year of business. We may be young, but with a portfolio stretching across Europe, an international, go getting team, and growth plans that match our ambition, we have some big shoes to fill. To get there, we live our values: Drive, Trust, Grow, Together.
We offer an opportunity you simply won’t find anywhere else. Mileway is primed for strong growth, and by joining us now, you can be there on the ground.
Like most people in Europe just now, you’ll be joining us virtually from home. Upon our return to the workplace, your home base will be our dynamic office in Amsterdam. We’ll equip you with a state of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. That doesn’t mean we need you 24/7. We expect you’ll work hard and also that you’ll need some downtime. Respect for your personal life is key to keeping our team happy and our batteries charged.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.