As a Junior Business Controller, you will occupy a central role in the German business controlling team. As a strong business partner of the German Renewables business unit, you advise stakeholders and senior management on relevant key figures and reports. In addition to day-to-day business, you will oversee digitalisation processes, process optimization and the secure alignment of the company in the energy transition. You will be responsible for the monthly financial statements as well as all relevant management and stakeholder reports for the German Renewables division.
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT TASKS
- As a business partner, you will support the business unit in explaining strategies for the entire company, the refineries, the terminal area, transport and marketing focusing on Renewables.
- You prepare relevant information and key figures for the stakeholders and senior management. To do this, you analyze and observe, among other things, P&L movements and market trends.
- You create plans, forecasts and reports and provide the necessary transfer for those responsible for decision-making in the German Renewables business areas.
- You will work on key projects to continuously optimize, digitize and increase the efficiency of the area. You will also support our path through the energy transition, among other things, with the support of the bio-optimization process and the implementation of further business units.
- You prepare the monthly closing in close cooperation with the accounting department and take responsibility for the integration of this data into the IFRS results.
- A Bachelor degree in economics, ideally with a focus on controlling / finance.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in the area of controlling / finance of a raw materials or trading company
- In addition to business partnering, you are also very interested in project management and the digitization of processes
- Experienced user of MS Office – Excel
- Fluent in business English
As a committed team player, you always proceed in a structured and careful manner, you like to take matters into your own hands and repeatedly prove your extraordinary understanding of numbers. You like to work independently and responsibly and take on responsibility in a dynamic environment. Next to this, you possess tactical social skills.
Maximum salary of € 4.000,= gross a month (depending on educational background and experience)
8% holiday allowance
A top supplier of high-quality fuels to various industries across North-Western Europe, including transportation, agriculture, bunkering, manufacturing, construction and home energy. Innovative player focussing on renewable energy next to their core business.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.