For a large financial organization Yacht is looking for a Java Devops Engineer.
At the OnePAM team we are developing high throughput solutions that must be available 24/7.
We are looking for a competent Java DevOps engineer. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing, maintaining and operating the systems it builds. You will be involved in the whole development lifecycle, from refining user stories until monitoring software in production.
As a Java DevOPS Engineer, we expect you to:
• Be able to work in an Agile environment (DevOps, Scrum)
• Have a learning attitude that allows you to master new technologies and programming languages fast
• Design reusable code components and libraries that can be leveraged by multiple projects
• Design scalable and resilient solutions that allow for zero downtime
• Have experience with integrating systems in a corporate/financial environment
• Be a team player that can act on feedback and provide valuable feedback to others
• Be able to challenge the status quo and offer improvements that lead to higher quality/ease of use/maintainability/etc.
• Finish your tasks independently
• Be able to coach less experienced team members (nice to have).
• Strong programming and debugging skills in Java and Spring Boot (API)
• Experience in (No-Sql) databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, DB2, Cassandra)
• Monitoring tooling (e.g. Graphite, Grafana, Logstash, Prometheus)
• Azure DevOps (boards, pipelines)
• Scripting (python and shell)
• Cybersecurity mindset. (Knowing how a penetration test works. How to prevent security issues).
• Openshift (ING Private Cloud)
• Working with monorepository
• Experience in streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka) (nice to have)
• Experience in TDD (e.g. Junit) and BDD (e.g. Cucumber) (nice to have
Remote working possible (but you need to live in the Netherlands)
Only hiring from a company or we can put you. on the payroll of Yacht
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.