As a data analyst in the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO), your work will make the customers and employees of the bank more secure. You identify (security) problems to solve and find opportunities where you can add value. You create insight from the data and generate oversight for all of the department. You will be working closely with our internal process owners to generate beautiful and actual dashboards.
Your activities will include:
- Identify problems and opportunities that can be solved with data (science). Determine the security business value. How much will a solution contribute in solving the security problem?;
- Understand the data, connect data sources, transform it and visualise its insights into reports and dashboards;
- Adhere to standards that are set by overarching teams/departments;
- Help the rest of the department to become data-driven themselves. Part of this is via inspiration and education.
With the following results:
You identify (security) problems to solve and find opportunities where you can add value. You create insight from the data and generate oversight for all of the department.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a data (analytics) related field and a minimum of two years of work experience as a data analyst. You are an analytical and creative team player that is not afraid to ask for help and feedback.
You have many of the following typical data analytics skills:
- Experienced with Excel, Power BI, and data visualization. Good knowledge of Power Query, DAX, and practical experience of Power BI Service. Reference level of knowledge – Microsoft DA-100 certification;
- Data savviness. You know your way with data and getting all the insights out. Keen on finding the ‘real’ problem that needs to be solved. Relentless but friendly, following processes;
- Communication and Data Visualization: Knowing Your Audience;
- Data engineering. Implementing data analytics from source to consumption. Knowledge of Azure related pipelines is preferred.
it would be great if you have some typical domain knowledge
- Information security: cyber security (preferred);
- Agile-scrum way of working.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.