Product Owner Platform Enabling Team – Risk Data
Your job at a glance
As a Product Owner of the Platform Enabling team you are responsible for the development and operations of the Risk Analytics Platform (RAP). RAP is pivotal in supporting Risk stakeholders in key activities like Modelling, Model Data preparation, Provision analysis and analysis of defaulted clients.
What you will do:
- Develop the product vision, roadmap and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Connect with multiple stakeholders to ensure effective collection of wishes and requirements, actively seeking solutions relating to the improvement and adjustment of the Risk Data Platform
- Translate the different functional and technical requirements into detailed user stories to find an appropriate and feasible IT solutions
- Identify the gaps in our data strategy and build plans to improve our data capability through our data platform
- Manage the backlog of Risk Data Platform team, prioritising, testing and signing off the deliverables and ensuring all requirements are incorporated
- Provide transparent, timely and accurate feedback/updates on planning, progress and dependencies
- Work as a subject matter expert with the Risk Data Platform team members to clarify the business requirements and the intended high level solutions
- Support the Risk Modelling Life Cycle initiatives providing suitable IT solutions to enable each step of the cycle
With the following results:
Important deliverables you will be working on:
- Onboarding of new data sources
- Setup and support tooling to support risk modelling data, model development teams, model validation and model monitoring functions
- Maintain Logical Data Model (LDM)
Given the attention of regulators for Risk Management and Risk Models it is a challenging and responsible position.
The Risk Data & Modelling grid is part of Risk Data & Analytics (RDA), and is active for all Risk departments. We work with colleagues who share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our ambition is to make high quality risk data available in a timely manner. We do this by improving the risk data, the data systems and data processes.
You will be working in the Platform Enabling team. Just like the other teams, this team consists of driven professionals. Because the department is still under construction, you are expected to actively contribute to the improvement of the way of working. The atmosphere is open and informal. We work hard, but there is certainly room for fun!
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
You are an energetic person who has passion for the combination of thinking and doing. You know what is going on within the organization. You take responsibility and not only have a strong drive to continuously maintain your own expertise, but you also want to actively contribute to the further development and innovation of the field. In addition, you get energy from transferring your expertise to others and you are interested in what you can learn from your colleagues with other expertise.
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile:
- You have a completed Master education and at least 5 years of relevant work experience within a product management/ownership role within an agile environment
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and strong examples of clear and concise communication
- Experience of translating requirements between business teams and technical teams, and articulating requirements through user stories
- Independent, able to work efficient with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation
- Extensive experience with IT related project management and project based activities
- Knowledge of banking processes, administrative organization and IT solutions
- Experience with data or analytics tools is highly desirable (Azure data governance tooling is a plus)
- Experienced in developing and implementing data governance topics like Data Lineage, Data Quality, Data Glossary. Etc
- Basic knowledge of data modelling concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of IT continuous integration and deployment processes
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements regarding internal models for retail credit risk - internal ratings based approach (IRB) - such as CRR, relevant EBA Regulatory technical standards and EBA Guidelines
- You have worked or interacted with model development, model monitoring and model validation processes
- Clear view on effective and efficient model development, implementation, validation and monitoring process
- Experience in model risk management policies within a financial institution
- Knowledge and experience of model risk management tooling (SAS is a plus)
- Excellent inter-personal, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.