we are looking for a passionate and experienced developer (in) for our strategy program (SMEonline) from Athlon. The new software solution is foreseen to roll it out in all our Athlon markets. Goal of this software solution is, to create a Web-Site which will be connected via an Middle-Layer to different Back office systems.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in software development and 4+ years of experience in core Java development;
- 2+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design;
- Active driver of change who seeks opportunities for innovation and continuous improvements of our software;
- Comfortable in agile methodologies;
- Strong technical hands-on experience in Java Spring and Spring Boot;
- Work closely with the product owner and other development teams in several projects;
- Working experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Git);
- Practical experiences in RESTful web services design and implementation;
- Experiences in the architecture and implementation of microservices;
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Jaml);
- Excellent SQL knowledge;
- KeyCloak is a pré;
- Hands on experience with Jira & Confluence tools.
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: till the end of 2021, with possible extension (contracts at Athlon are always on a 3-month basis).
Hours: 32 to 40 hours
Location: Almere, but working fully remote for the time being.
Athlon – Getting you there
At Athlon, we are proud of our strong community and warm atmosphere. This empowers us to become one of the leading providers of business mobility solutions across Europe. Our dynamic business, the variety of projects and the freedom to shape them according to your own ideas, allow you to grow at Athlon. We facilitate your development with constructive feedback, trust and work-life balance. Athlon is a valued part of the Daimler group. We combine stability with a transformational spirit that lasts for more than 100 years now.
No matter what you want to achieve: We are getting you there.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.