What you are going to do/Jobs to be Done
● Setup of Tinka’s own Finance department together with the Head of Finance & Control, responsible for:
o P2P, O2C, R2R
o All fiscal matters
o Internal financial management reports
o External financial reports; like annual reports, bank reports
o Fully support financial audits together with the Controlling department
● Manage the Finance department, consisting of around 5 heads
● Professionalize cash management (including the financial settlement with merchants)
● Act as a sparring partner to the Head of Finance & Control, other MT members and Controlling department
● Proactively improving our financial processes as we will growth (internationally) over time, aiming to be the best business partner for our colleagues
In short: your job will be to take responsibility in creating and professionalizing a Tinka standalone Finance department that delivers maximum value. These activities are currently centrally performed at Wehkamp. All that while helping us to transform the market and live our vision to be the most loved and responsible deferred payment provider and employer in the Netherlands and beyond.
Your future environment
Because you will end up in an existing organization (approx. 70 FTEs) which is in the midst of a transformation to a FinTech company leading the change in responsible deferred payments, based on an increasingly data-driven business model, you already bring a lot of relevant experience with you to be of added value in this journey. Your knowledge and experience helps our Head of Finance & Control and other management members to make the right decisions that support our ambitions.
You and Your background
● Reading the character traits feels like a look in the mirror
● You have experience in the setup of a Finance department
● At least 5 years of experience working as a Finance Manager
● Track record in the other Jobs to be Done
● Our business is consumer finance in a retail market, so bringing experience with one of these industries gives you the advantage to quickly take on your role!
Available on a full-time basis as soon as possible;
Your character traits
If your heart beats for developing and engaging people, if working in a high paced company, if you embrace picking up new skills and adapting to new environments quickly, if you have a growth and supporting mindset, then we absolutely encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
What we offer
Yes, we ask a lot from you. In return, we offer you a very cool job and the opportunity to be part of this ambitious and challenging journey we are going through. To appreciate your knowledge, experience and contributions to our success, we offer the following:
● Full-time contract with the opportunity to shape your own Finance department together with the Head of Finance & Control;
● Your knowledge and experience determines your salary which is in line with the market;
● Bonus plan in which you can achieve a nice extra incentive based on company results and personal results;
● To recharge during the year, you will receive 30 vacation days per year;
● With us you have 8.5% holiday allowance - also here we go the extra mile to put an extra smile on your face during your time off;
● This position includes the option of a company car / mobility allowance.
Tinka has been fully part of the Wehkamp group until now and has recently started its journey to become the most loved and responsible provider of deferred payment options in the Netherlands and beyond. As such Tinka is preparing to separate from the Wehkamp organization and operate independently in the near future.
And that is exactly where you come into the picture!
Until now, only the Controlling activities were done within Tinka. The business support of the Finance department has for a large part been carried out centrally for Wehkamp and Tinka. As Tinka rockets towards independence, more and more of the central tasks need to be managed internally. After all, as a company you want to further shape and determine your own autonomy. As our Finance Manager you will play a vital role in this in transferring the finance activities to Tinka.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.