This is a 12 month assignment
In this role, you have the opportunity to manage a critical project in Philips to improve Sales Text (the text used to describe our offerings) by bringing together key stakeholders from multiple teams from Functions, Business and Markets and deliver on the objective to enhance sales text capability within Philips, align Businesses and Markets on sales text structure and length and enhance the customer facing document (CFD) i.e. quotation. You will also need to engage relevant Change and Communication team members to ensure successful deployment.
You define and execute project plans, in consultation with stakeholders. You report progress to management propose solutions to issues and ask for support if needed.
This is a 12 months assignment to initiate and conclude project and handover continuous improvement tasks to standing organization structure.
You are responsible for:
- Organizing the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Implementation and realization according to the project / program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge
- Manages stakeholders (Businesses, Markets, Functions) towards successful delivery of projects
- Maintaining overview of all process deployment initiatives and formulate planning timeline
- Tracking progress of team deliverables, identifies and manages interdependencies
You are part of
A newly formed team within Marketing & E-Commerce playing an essential role in defining and deploying an audience centric way of working in marketing across Cluster, Business, Market and Central to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing in Philips. This team will embed standard ways of working in the marketing organization, build a network of stakeholders and subject matter expert and drive continuous improvement to the defined standard. You will report to the Head of Marketing & E-Commerce Process and Programs.
We are looking for a hands-on project manager who is not afraid to roll-up sleeves and get the tasks done.
- Ability to bring together, engage and influence diverse group of stakeholders
- 5+ years experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Experience in publishing content (how this process is working)
- Structured thinking and planning skills
- Affinity with managing IT projects
- Creative problem solving skills
- Background in business; Ability to put best practices and Philips standards in context (both internally and vs. external benchmarks).
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Hoshin or 6-sigma)
- Hands-on project manager who is not afraid to roll-up sleeves and get the tasks done.
- Start - at least the 23rd of august 2021
- End: 12 months after start
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Employees will be contracted by Yacht. Freelancers are also welcome to reply!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.