We are looking for an ambitious Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist with profound mechatronic knowledge of engine and after treatment domain. Together with the different system owners and our Control System Architect you are detailing the requirements for our next generation of sensors and actuators. This is the starting for your joint development together with a supplier which finally ends with a release of your component to production.
As Engine Sensor and Actuator Specialist you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Definition and management of sensor/actuator requirements throughout the development cycle and release to production (SOP)
- Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
- Creation of development deliverables according to Product Creation Process (PCP)
- Alignment with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
- Prepare system documentation for release to Manufacturing and After Sales
- Analysis of issues that are reported from the field and taking corrective actions
- Support of other component owners with input on integrated sensors and actuators
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded Systems development and knowledge of
- Sensing principles for gas flow, pressure temperature and particle concentration
- Electrical interfaces for sensors and actuators (analog, digital, CAN, LIN, SENT)
- Robust electronic component design for Heavy Duty engines (temperature, vibration, EMC) and industrialization
- Diagnostics protocol via CAN/LIN (UDS) and failure detection mechanism
- Development processes (SPICE/CMMI) and methods like Design For Six Sigma
- Proactive planning and organizing all work packages related to your components and monitoring progress during development
- Good in communicating and collaborating within simultaneous engineering groups with members having varying levels of expertise and skills
- Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a persona l coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
The department Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development of electronic vehicle end engine systems. Thereby components like electronic control unit, sensor and actuators are developed together with various automotive suppliers. The application software is defined and implemented by a dedicated software team within Embedded Engineering.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.