Location: Best ,onsite
Contract type: Permanent (at YACHT), Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Have a leading role in improving and maintaining market-leading solutions in the field of Image Guided Therapy (IGT).
Our challenge is to
- We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing the best portfolio of image guided therapy solutions to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most effective, reliable and sustainable way.
- Our team leads the system engineering discipline that provides technical leadership to development and maintenance of both our Azurion and Allura platforms.
- In our endeavor to give a positive impact to Healthcare, we work on a constant stream of innovative solutions for our users. At the same time, we aim to safeguard healthcare cost and accessibility by optimizing the life cycle management and service practices for our large hospitals installed base.
You are responsible for
- System engineering activities related to new product introduction and life cycle management for the Azurion IGT platform.
- Support the definition of Model Based System Engineering frameworks to optimize system engineering activities for our product families
- Model system requirements, designs and configuration by means of SysML
- Develop and release solutions for our Azurion installed base, including IGT products as well as 3rd party products
- Support the definition of our solutions roadmap, for both new product introductions as well as life cycle management activities for the installed base
- Work with cross functional teams to translate user needs into system requirements and system designs
- Enabling & supporting the quality processes related to medical device development, risk management, post market surveillance etc ;
- Actively maintain and advance our system engineering practices
You are a part of
The system design team is a global and diverse system engineering team, with Best (the Netherlands) and Bangalore (India) as centers of excellence. It consists of 26 top professionals that lead all systems engineering activities related to the Azurion and Allura IGT platforms. By joining this team, you enter a community of experts with an incredible amount of knowledge on how complex medical systems are specified, designed, released and maintained.
The day-to-day work involves a very diverse set of activities, from translating user and business needs to system and components specifications to leading technical teams during design and development activities. From executing pre market and post market risk assessments to being the right hand of project managers in driving the introduction of new clinical solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master/PhD degree in engineering disciplines;
- Proven experience in the domain of Model Based System Engineering and in modeling of complex systems (SysML)
- Experience in either one of the following fields: SW development and/or Mechatronics development
- Proven experience in systems architecture / systems engineering
- Hands-on experience in setting up and executing projects;
- Very strong analytical skills, proven ability to understand dependencies within a complex system & break it down in manageable tasks & plans;
- Strong communication skills and experience in creating alignment between a broad variety of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Affinity to medical device standards and regulatory requirements;
If you want to be part of this project challenging project , please share:
- CV in English
- English motivation
- Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.