We take care of the ABN AMRO app, also known as Mobile Banking. In parallel with the fast-growing volumes we want to expand functionality, technically rebuild and increase ease of use. We are looking for expansion of our team of Product Owners.
The thirteen blocks not only manage their own part of the App but also jointly take responsibility and create a vision for the entire ABN AMRO app. Your most important stakeholders will be the other Product Owners op ABN AMRO app, the scrum master, the IT Lead and you will report to the Lead Product Owner ABN AMRO app.
With the following results:
- Together with your DevOps team, you are responsible for exploitation, development and maintenance of the services / reverse proxies; the focus/purpose of you and your block could change after some time to another area of the ABN AMRO App.
- Map out customer needs, and set up vision, epics, features and user stories.
- Manage and prioritize the team's backlog and make the right choices to improve or expand the service of the app in small steps.
- You coordinate with other departments how we can help our customers in the ABN AMRO App as best as possible and positively surprise them. Based on our joint strategy, you are continuously working on devising the next steps.
- You act according to your responsibility if there is a (production) issue or if customers give feedback.
- You have completed HBO or university education
- PSPO 1 certificate
- 5+ years of work experience in a digital function in a corporate environment does not have to be a bank, can also be a major eCommerce player
- Knowledge and experience in the field of both Azure platform and app native at scale are an important advantage
- Experience with offshore and nearshore
- Innovation minded, passion for Open Banking
- You are at your best in an all-round role where you understand, follow and utilize business, strategy and technical developments
- You pick things up quickly and like to do things, you work independently and you know your way around easily
- Good communication skills where you also know how to explain technical concepts to less technical audiences at all levels in our organization
- You know how to handle confidential (customer) data
- You're experienced in dealing with big responsibilities under pressure, together with the other Product Owners managing our app
Our department (called 'Grid' in ABN AMRO) consists of approximately 200 business and IT professionals with more than 20 different nationalities. Our product owners are part of the business. The working language within the Grid is English. At the moment we mainly work from home, but you can normally find us at Foppingadreef in Amsterdam. We work with twelve(!) DevOps blocks (teams) on the ABN AMRO app. Ten native front-end blocks and two back end for front end blocks. Each block is largely autonomous and consists of the development, run specialisms, business analysis, scrum master, test and design capabilities. For the new third back end for front end block we are hiring a product owner. We invest in rebuilding our current service landscape to Azure public cloud API-based. The three blocks, managed by the candidate and an existing senior Product Owner, jointly connect the XXL high volume native ABN AMRO app (both iOS and Android) to all relevant internal APIs and to be explored external APIs, via ABN AMRO’s API gateways.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.