Test and Verification Engineer Philips Beauty
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
You are responsible for
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”;
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
You are a part of
The Test and Verification group, a group within the product development department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The T&V group consists of approximately 30 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work on the verification of newly developed Philips Beauty products like Philips Lumea (IPL (Intense Pulse Light) together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers.
You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- 3 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
If you want to be part of this challenging project, please share your:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Vacation Planning
Start: 6 August 2021
End: 31 December 2021
Location: HTC Eindhoven
Contract type: Permanent (at YACHT), Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.