Vacancy Text: Business Process Expert
As a Business Process Expert you operate as a mediator and interlocutor between business and IT. You map the needs, requirements and expectations of internal customers and end users and document these requirements. You draft the requirements and translates them together with colleagues from the development teams to (technical) solutions.
With your analysis skills you set out to be a good partner for our internal stakeholders and to think along with them. You find it important to ensure that knowledge remains up to date by following trends and developments.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities are:
- Working closely with the business and operational representatives, contribute to constructing an optimised Operational Model, analysing user requirements
- Support the different Solution Design Teams and ensure they produce coherent results that contribute to the programme goals;
- Gap analysis & scope agreements with business and operations stakeholders;
- Analyse root causes for client static data issues (AS-IS);
- Contribute to business & IT solutioning (TO-BE);
- Manage business requirements for solutioning; Prepare, raise requests for Changes (RFCs);
Report progress, actions, issues and risks to Project Manager(s)
The Data & Connectivity Area is the global department in Wholesale & Rural CPO Domain that will be responsible for creating and implementing a global strategy for the end-to-end Client Lifecycle Management and Data Management in line with the Global Wholesale & Rural strategic goals. By enabling an integrated overview of all parties that are involved in Wholesale and Rural transactions, the Client Data Unit acts as the global centre of expertise which creates a seamlessly shared and leveraged environment for client data.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of experience or Master degree with 2-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of working in an Operations Environment in preferably an international financial institution
- Knowledge of translating data into valuable information
- Understanding of continuous improvement management methodologies
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Excellent command of English
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Customer focus
What we offer
Rabobank offers an inspiring working environment with enthusiastic professionals who will be working with you on exciting projects. The company culture is characterised by entrepreneurship, personal growth and ambition.
For this position, you will be stationed at our Utrecht office.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.