In this role as a Product industrialization engineer you have the opportunity to manage small/medium industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process for already existing mother and childcare products. Managing own project team. Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
Responsibility's in this role are:
- Formulating the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by the customer. The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment and quality aspects.
- Leading the execution of the project, in line with the plan. This includes involving production in the execution, monitoring progress, managing stakeholders and resources. Gives guidance to employees
- Controls the project budget and progress, evaluates all initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Ensures Quality both in the project results as well as business processes.
- Responsible for correct use of all standard work processes.
- Supports continuous improvement of relevant Business Processes.
To succeed in this roll, you should have the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an industrial environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English (written and spoken)
In this rol it's also important to be:
- Able to communicate with people of diverse background
- A organizational talent, team player, result-oriented
- Directing and motivating of project members
- Able to coach colleagues
In return we offer you a chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
In this role you will work in Drachten. Philips Drachten is a dynamic organization that designs and realizes consumer products by, developing and utilizing world-class industrialization solutions. As one of the leading innovation and manufacturing sites of Philips, the Philips factory in Drachten is constantly striving to improve performance of products and process for multiple businesses.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.