Would you like to be a part of a corporate banking institution within an international and dynamic environment? We have a seat for you as our new Commercial & Credit specialist!
Your day? You love working in an international setting. As a Commercial and Credit Specialist within C&IB you know your customers and their needs. You are responsible for actively supporting Coverage Bankers, Lenders and other specialists, and you work intensively together. You are the linking pin to Contracting, Legal, Client Acceptance, Credits NPL, Garanties and Transaction Banking Services on behalf of the C&IB business and its clients.
You work in a professional team, pursuing to provide the best for our customers.
Together you pursue sustainable solutions and growth above quick wins.
Our team goals are:
- Creating as much business relief as possible for our commercial colleagues
- Improve efficiency and (data) quality in executing our client processes
Your main responsibilities are:
- providing (support on) execution of client & credit processes to new or existing customers
- improve data quality in execution of client & credit processes (HiO)
- monitoring our customer portfolio on actual legislation, guidelines and procedures
With the following results:
- A controlled risk profile
- A managed change portfolio
- Effective business & client processes
- Fit for purpose data
- Increase business relief commercial teams
- Engaging work climate
Corporate & Institutional Banking offers an international dynamic environment. The CIB portfolio entails various client sectors that are clustered, focussing on NL and EMEA countries.
A complete product portfolio is offered through different departments within C&IB: Coverage, Structured Finance, Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Clearing. All C&CS activities are centralised within Processes & Control for C&IB.
The Commercial & Credit Specialist Support team is, in their role of commercial assistant, responsible for execution & monitoring of all commercial and credit support activities for all customer sectors in all C&IB countries. It is an unbreakable part of front office, and linking pin to back office teams.
The C&CS team is divided into 3 sub teams, located in Amsterdam. You will join one of them.
We offer a great team to work in where team effort is key. Your team members are knowledgeable professionals. Customers are always our first priority; offering them the best solution and service
Good to know
We offer a fixed-term contract for the period of one year with an option to extend. In this role you will work 36 hours per week. For a healthy work-life balance you will partially work on remote basis and partially from the office. We offer a competitive salary within EUR 2.650 - EUR 3.300 gross per month.
Questions about this vacancy?
You can reach me on WhatsApp via this link 06 - 83 18 86 09 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Job focus is on administration support
- You have the ability to multi task and are able to maintain an overview; even at busy times
- You are passionate about our customers and have an eye for their needs
- You can easily interact and communicate with Coverage Bankers, Lenders and various other stakeholders related to clients- or transaction processes
- You are an enthusiastic team player, result driven and willing to run the extra mile in order to support our clients, Coverage Bankers and Lenders as much as possible
- You have knowledge of credit & client processes and systems, and/or willing to learn (like Rapid, C-track, Siebel, Fenergo, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of Lean way of working
- Excellent communication skills, willing to learn and up for challenges
- You are able to work in an cultural diverse environment where profound knowledge of English is required
- You have relevant qualifications or a degree
- You have 1-3 years of work experience preferably in a commercial (support) role
In addition to a fixed term contract Yacht offers excellent benefits, such as:
- Salary in accordance with the CLA (Grade 7) EUR 2.650 - EUR 3.300;
- Allowance for commuting expenses;
- Holiday allowance of 8% and 25 leave days on a yearly basis;
- Training and education;
- Personal guidance from a coach;
- One of the biggest networks in Banking in the Netherlands;
- Online and offline network events.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.