Your challenge as the High Power RF and gradient Test-Engineer, you are responsible for engineering and testing MR products (System RF Amplifiers and Gradient Amplifiers) for hospital and radiology facilities. You will work with a team of electrical/RF engineers, mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to define products, test, integrate on system level and bring into production in close collaboration with our main suppliers for these products to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as High Power RF and gradient Test-Engineer, you are responsible for the integration and test of pulsed high power RF and Gradient Amplifiers based on product specifications. Setting up and automating the test environment is an integral part of the function. Next to that, you are responsible for:
- Delivering input to and reviewing the product specification of pulsed high power RF and Gradient Amplifiers
- Define test specifications for these products, execute, coordinate and support product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
- Integrate components on (sub)-system level and support/execute (sub)-system tests to provide a traceable verification of the product
- Set up an adequate test environment and continuously improve and automate this test set-up to become more efficient and effective
- Realizing and maintaining the required documentation (DHF and DMR) for the assigned components
- Report HW design issues to the HW designer: Identifying and taking action on (technical) issues in the HW involved
- Support Field Service Engineers on technical issues and findings for the assigned components
- Plan and track own and/or team activities accurate and efficient. Report to the leader of the project (Project Manager or Development Group Leader)
- Work in a team with electrical (RF) engineers, mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers
- Interact with suppliers on product design and produce-ability, product quality and cost.
- Interact with Operations on production processes, tools and product quality.
- Someone with a Bachelor Degree in power and RF electronics engineering with broad electronics test skills
- Someone with skills in analyzing field problems of complex electronic systems
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
- You have experience with document control systems (e.g. Windchill), FDA and IEC Standards
- Previous experience (3 to 10 years) in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education
- Furthermore, you are a disciplined team worker, accurate and quality minded and a drive for continuous improvement. Additionally, you have the ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T and 1.5T High/Mid performance MRI systems. In the MR Development group, you will be part of the Dynamic Field Subsystem group with focus on the RF and Gradient System.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.